TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Sub-inspector of fisheries| Apply for 06 Posts@tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Sub-inspector Posts: TNPSC Government has released the official notification for sub-inspector of fisheries. This is the Latest information about TNPSC sub-inspector of fisheries Notification 2019. The candidates who are pursuing the Govt jobs in Tamil Nadu State the Candidates can apply for the TNPSC sub-inspector of fisheries. Candidates can go through this article for more details about TNPSC Group I notification.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Sub-inspector Posts:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commision has recently announced the sub-inspector Notification for Job Seekers. The is the great opportunity to the candidates who are seeking for a job in government Side. The organization has announced the notification on 3 January 2019. The Organization should not accept the applications after after finishing the last date. TamilNadu Public Service Commission has announced the notification for 06 Vacancies for subinspector posts. The applicants can check the Below Table For more details about TNPSC Group I Notification 2019.
TNPSC Sub-inspector Notification 2019 Details:
- Organization Name: TamilNadu Public Service Commission
- Name of the Exam: SUB-INSPECTOR OF FISHERIES IN TAMIL NADU FISHERIES SUBORDINATE SERVICE
- Advt. Nmbr: Notification No. 04/2019
- Post Name: Sub-Inspector of Fisheries in Fisheries Department. (Code No.1760)
- No.of Vacancies: 06
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Job Type: Govt Job
- Start Date: 10-01-2019
- Last Date to submit the application form: 10-02-2019
- Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) Recruitment 2019:
The government has decided to fill up the 06 sub-inspector posts in the department. The applicants who had applied for this recruitment can check the eligibility criteria they are provided below.
- Diploma in fisheries science in central university Fisheries Education, Bombay.
- The applicants can pass the course in any certified institution in India.
Also, Check: Latest Govt Jobs
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Age Limit:
SCs and SC(A)s: No Maximum Age Limit
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Rs.35,900 – 1,13,500/-
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for sub-inspector posts?
- visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- after loading the homepage, search for sub-inspector of fisheries notification link.
- open the application link and fill the application form.
- After submitting the required credentials and submit the application.
- Take a printout the application form for any further usage.
Download TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2019– Download Now
- TNPSC Group I Notification 2019| Apply for 139 Posts @tnpsc.gov.in
- RRB Group D Result 2019| Check Railway CEN 02/2018 Results, Cutoff Marks, Merit List
- APSLRB Police Constable Exam Result 2019