Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019 for 250 Civic Volunteers Posts| Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form@kolkatapolice.gov.in
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019 for 250 Civic Volunteers Posts: This is the latest info about Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019. Good News for the candidates who are waiting for the Police recruitment in Kolkata Side. Kolkata Police Government Has announced the notification for 250 Civic Volunteers Posts. The interested applicants who are applying for this vacancies to check below for more information.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019:
The Kolkata Ploce Recruitment Board has coming to fill up the 250 Vacancies for Civic Volunteers Posts. This is a great opportunity for the Applicants who are trying to get a job in Police Govt Jobs. It Leads to a Big opportunity for the candidates through the application form in Offline Format. The Organization was going to accept the applications from 16th January 2019. The candidates were tired of the correct information about this recruitment by seeing the other websites. In this article, we provided the Complete details about this recruitment. candidates can check the eligibility criteria in the below section.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Organization||kolkata Police Department|
|Name of the Post||Civic Volunteers Posts|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
As per the notification, the Applying candidate should have the age between 20-60 Years. In this year the Kolkata Police Department was looking for the young candidates for this recruitment. The applicants must have to pass the 8th Class in any certified institution in India. In the below section, we clearly provided the Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019 list wise vacancy details.
Kolkata Police Recruitment Police 2019 Post wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Organization||No.of vacancies|
|Wireless Branch, Kolkata Police||60|
|Kolkata Home Guard Organization||100|
|North & North Suburban Division, Kolkata Police||50|
|Eastern Suburban Division, Kolkata Police||40|
- Candidates have to pass the 8th Class Examination in any certified institution in India.
- The Applicants have minimum age qualification as 20 years.
- The Applicants have maximum age qualification as 60 years.
- Personal Interview
Application Fee for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019 for Civic Volunteers:
- No Application Fee for all Categories.
The candidates can apply for this recruitment in Offline Mode. In Below Section, we will provide the Address.
Deputy Commissioner of Police, North & North Suburban Division, Kolkata
Address: 113, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata 700009
How to Apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2019 for Civic Volunteers posts?
- Visit the Kolkata Police Recruitment Board official website kolkatapolice.gov.in.
- After displaying the homepage open the recruitment section.
- Download the Civic Volunteers Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- After downloading the application form and fill the details.
- After sending the application form to the above-mentioned Address.
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Sub-inspector of fisheries| Apply for 06 Posts@tnpsc.gov.in
- TNPSC Group I Notification 2019| Apply for 139 Posts @tnpsc.gov.in
- APPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification for 309 Posts| Apply