AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 Released| Download Admit Card, Important Dates @gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets 2019 Released: AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 has available at the official website. Andhra Pradesh Government has recently released the Recruitment Notification for 126728 Grama Sachivalayam Posts. The Organization has decided to fill the Larger amount of Vacancies in Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who are willing to get the job in Government Sector. This article will help to know the full details about grama sachivalayam posts.
The Organization has released various posts like Panchayat Secretary, MPEO, VRO, Live Stock Assistant, Women Police, and ANM Posts. Candidates who are applying for the Grama Sachivalayam vacancies they can check below paragraphs for more details.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 | Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card, Important Dates
Hurray, here we are coming with the latest update on AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets Date. This is the latest information for the candidates who are seeking for the latest updates on AP Grama Sachivalayam Posts should read this article from top to bottom of this page.
Andhra Pradesh Government has going to conduct the Written Test for the Candidates on 1st September 2019. Although, the candidates who have been applied for this recruitment notification they can prepare well to get the job in the government side. Stay tuned for this article for more details our team will update the Latest Updates about AP Grama Sachivalayam Posts.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket Release Date:
Andhra Pradesh State Government has announced the Notification for Grama Sachivalayam Posts and the organization has conducted the Written test on 1st September to 8th September 2019. So aspirants who have applied for this notification they can take this written test conducted by the government. However, the candidates have to attend for the written test on the referred test center. AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets are available at the official website or check the below important links session.
Andhra Pradesh Government has Selected the Candidates with the help of Written Test and Interview Section. Aspirants can follow this article for more details about AP Grama Sachivalayam Posts.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Dates 2019 – Important Details
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Sachivalayam|
|Post Name||AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019|
|No.Of Vacancies||126728 Posts|
|Examination Mode||Written Test|
|Exam Date||1st September & 8th September 2019|
|Admit Card Status||Released(Available now)|
AP grama Sachivalayam Hall Tickets 2019 are available at the official website. The Candidates should check all details in the admit card is correct or not. We are provided in the below session.
- Examination venue
- Date of the test
- Timings of the test
- Candidate’s name
- Register number/hall ticket number
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Father’s/Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s Photograph
1. All the information pertaining to the candidate given above is as submitted by the candidate through online application. Hence, candidate alone is responsible for the entries made by her / him.
2. The Hall Ticket must be presented for entry into the examination hall along with at least one original valid Photo identification card issued by Government i.e., Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Government Employee ID or Driving License, etc.
3. If you have downloaded the Hall Ticket without photo/blurred photo / too small photo / photo without signature, you should bring 3 Passport size Photos duly attested by Gazetted Officer and hand over the same to the Invigilator in the examination hall, failing which you will not be admitted to the examination.
4. Candidates will be allowed inside the exam centre from 9.30 am / 2.00 pm. No candidate will be allowed after 10.00 am / 2.30 pm Candidates are advised to check the location of exam centre in advance and also reach the examination centre early to avoid last minute rush.
5. Candidates are suggested to visit the examination venue, a day in advance, so that they can reach the venue on time on the day of examination.
6. Candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as Mobile/Cell Phones, Calculators, Tablets, I-Pad, Bluetooth, Pagers or any other device capable of interacting/Programming to the examination Centre. Any violation of the above leads to disqualification of candidature.
7. Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination only after their credentials are verified by centre officials and after frisking to ensure that no prohibited articles are carried (writing pads & hand bags are also not allowed). DSC will not make any arrangements for safe custody of prohibited devices and candidates shall make their own arrangements.
8. Please check the Answer sheet and read the instructions on it as well as on Question Booklet carefully. You should use ball point pen (blue / black) only to fill the required particulars and to encode your Question Booklet series (A or B or C or D) at appropriate places in the answer sheet. Failure to encode / wrong encoding of Question Booklet Series will lead to invalidation of answer sheet. Writing with Pen or any other writing device at wrong places will also lead to invalidation of your Answer sheet.
9. Candidate must enter required details in Nominal Roll cum Attendance sheet in legible handwriting and put their signature at appropriate place.
10. You should put your signature and get the signature of the invigilator at the appropriate places in the Answer sheet.
11. OMR sheets supplied to the candidates consist of two copies, the original copy on the top and the duplicate copy at bottom. After completion of the examination, the candidate should handover the original OMR answer sheet (top sheet) to the invigilator and carry the bottom sheet (duplicate) for his/her record.
12. You should not mark answer choices on the Question Booklet under any circumstances. 13. You have to bubble the answers on the OMR sheet with ball point pen (Blue/Black) only. Bubbling by Pencil / Ink pen / Gel pen is not permitted in the examination and such answer sheet would be invalidated.
14. Use of whitener or any other marker on OMR sheet will lead to disqualification. Possession of whitener or any other marker other than Ball point Pen in the examination hall will lead to disqualification of your candidature.
15. The candidates are also informed that under no circumstances should the candidate take away the main answer sheet and if he/she does so he/she will be disqualified besides initiating necessary proceedings under AP Public Examinations (Prevention of mall practices and unfair means) Act 1997.
16. Candidates are prohibited from communicating, consulting or conversing with other candidates in the Examination hall or causing disturbance in any manner whatsoever. Candidates are prohibited from borrowing any item from other candidates in the Exam-Hall. In case of any disturbance, such candidates would be disqualified.
17. Candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. In case of impersonation / disorder / Rowdy behavior during examination in and around the examination centre, necessary FIR for the incident will be lodged with concerned Police station apart from disqualifying the candidature. The Center Superintendent / Center Special Officer / Hall Superintendent / Invigilator is duly authorized to take spot action in such cases.
18. Frequent visits to the toilets are not permitted. Candidates are advised to use the toilet facility only in case of extreme necessity. If any candidates are found to be indulging in discussions or malpractice near the toilets or corridors or any other places after going out of the Hall under the plea for going to toilet or otherwise they would be disqualified.
19. The total duration of the examination is 150 minutes. The question paper will be in English with Telugu translation. The English version will be considered as authentic for valuation purpose.
20. NEGATIVE MARKS: For each wrong answer will be penalized with ¼ (0.25) of the marks prescribed for the question, would be deducted.
21. Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall till the expiry of full time. If any candidate leaves the examination hall in the middle, he would be disqualified. 22. Admission to the examination is provisional subject to the confirmation / satisfaction of conditions laid down in Notification and also subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria and verification of required certificates at a later stage. Admission / Appearing to the Examination does not confer ipso facto right for recruitment / selection.
23. Violation of any of the instructions may lead to invalidation of Answer Sheet besides penal action. Rules of punishment are governed by 18/10/2016. AP Public Examinations (Prevention of mall practices and unfair means) Act 1997.
24. Candidates are advised not to bring the Original Certificates like S.S.C, Intermediate, Degree, Integrated Community Certificates, Non – Creamy Layer for B.C candidates, Study from Class – IV to X to the examination hall but keep them ready for production at a later date.
25. Any violation of the above instructions, adopting any unfairness, or indulge in any unfair examination practices shall entitle disciplinary action on the candidate which may include debarment from appearing any of future tests.
26. Visually impaired candidates (40% disability and above) and orthopedically challenged (those who are not having both hands) are allowed the assistance of the scribe.
27. For any further clarification please read the Notification and Corrigenda available at https://vsws.ap.gov.in.
|Posts||Hall Ticket Download Link|
|1) Panchayat Secretary Gr.V2) Ward Women and Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Mahila Police)
3) Welfare and Education Secretary (Rural)
4) Ward Administrative Secretary
|Panchayat Secretary Gr.VI – Digital Assistant||Click Here|
|1. VRO2. Survey Assistant||Click Here|
|ANM/Ward Health Secretary||
|Village Agriculture Secretary||
|Village Horticulture Secretary||
|Village Fisheries Assistant||
|Animal Husbandry Assistant||
|1)Engineering Assistant (Gr. II)2)Ward Amenities Secretary||Click Here|
|Village Sericulture Assistant||
|Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary||
|Ward Welfare & Development Secretary||
|Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary||Click Here|
|Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II) (Grade-II)||Click Here|
Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 | Server2 – Released (Available now)
How to Check AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card 2019?
- Open the Official website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- After opening the homepage click on the AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2019 Link.
- Enter the Required credentials like Registered number and DOB.
- Click on the submit button and the hall ticket will be available at your downloads.
- Check the full details and take a printout for further usage.